Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 Quirks

1. I can't stand to leave the toilet paper roll empty. Cuz I know NEXT time I will forget to get another one.
2. I HATE it when people whistle. It gives me this instant headache... like a chalkboard. And I'm sorry all you whistlers, but I have never heard anyone that whistles well.
3. I have to have my shirts all facing the same way in my closet, by their same color????? ya really
4. I don't think that under any circumstance that navy blue should go with black, or black with brown. So all those wearing a black shirt with brown shoes.... I see you! And it drives me crazy when I have to do that. That's all I can think about.... I don't match.
5. I have two colors of towels at our house. And they have to be folded every other color. And Dallin and I have to use different colors at the same time.
6. I eat one thing on my plate at a time. Got to eat all of one thing and then the next. I always leave my fav thing on the plate for last.

Yup I'm weird. I will do what everyone else does and blame my parents. :) Just kidding MOM!!
Melissa your tagged to post your 6 quirks

2 comments:

g.suzie said...

Very interesting A.J., I think we share some of the same quirks. I have a blouse that is black with brown trim, I'll try not to wear it when I'm around you. . .Funny what crazy ticks we have!!!

Only Girl said...

Well dang I heard that black was the new color to go with brown. Great!!! Thanks for doing the tagged game I was just sure that mom and you and I would all kinda have the same quirks. Pretty darn close.